Summary: This version splits nWire into two products: nWire for Java (the current offering) and nWire for PHP, adding PHP support to the product. It also adds some important features, including the new Smart Focus mode.
- Added PHP support to nWire. Split the product into two separate features for nWire and PHP.
- Smart focus view. See the updated user guide (under Help -> Getting started) for more details.
- More flexible license support. Can license Java and PHP separately.
- nWire can detect and alert on issues with the nWire installation.
Minor changes and fixes:
- Minor adaptations to Eclipse 3.5.
- Correctly handling corrupt databases.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Components and associations are erased when a project is erased or closed.
- Navigator to visualizer transition was greatly improved, allowing all the components to be visualized when clicking the Visualizer button.
- Fixed an issues with visualizer undo/redo.